Frequently Asked Questions About the Expert E-Design Training
You've Got A Question? We've Got The Answer...
How are you different than other E-design training companies out there?
- We are the ONLY e-design training that actually gives you access to a copy of Audra's Master Account filled with 75+projects so you are NEVER REINVENTING. You will have to pay DesignFiles separately but a 3-month, special price is only $39
- We are all about giving you an e-design business model for success and credibility
- We have a track record of success! Audra has personally trained more successful staging and design businesses than any other trainer.
- Our "marketing formula" is the secret to our students success! Audra knows Internet marketing and how to get your phone to ring for business.
- Our logo is about your achievement and not about branding our business name. You develop "Expert" status once you get through our course!
- We provide a specific consultation structure that is designed to grow your design business and up sell your services.
- We provide you easy and effortless ways to market your new E-Design knowledge.
Wow! I'm amazed at all the cool board templates in my account...will I get more?
Yes! Our designers love creating these boards and we have BIG plans for different ways to use them to help your business. Although we don't benefit as a training company by adding to your DesignFiles subscription, we can't help but want to be helpful as you pioneer this industry:-).
Is this course 100% online?
Yes, because you will want to always be able to refer back to the instructions. The class is at your fingertips and you can hit the "rewind" button to refer back to sections at any time as a member.
Are the HSR Templates you offer in the DesignFiles copyright or free for us to use as we wish?
- The HSR Template Projects are NEVER to be given in their entirety for free to anyone in order to prevent widespread distribution. You may however share the BOARD IMAGES ONLY (NOT LINKS OR PRESENTATION) to clients and in your materials as an "example" of what they will receive.
- The HSR Templates are primarily to be used as "starting points" for your projects. You've just saved 4 hours of work, by starting with a beautiful board, so now swap out some products and go from there.
- Never give an HSR Template project away for free. If we see that you are doing that, your HSR Templates will be revoked.
Can I use an iPad to go through the training and build boards?
Yes, for the training but the DesignFiles board technology can be more difficult on an iPad and is more ideal/efficient on a computer. It still works but will take you more time.
Do I have to be an Interior Designer, Decorator or Home Stager to take this course?
No. In fact, you may decide to just create a business doing E-Design Consultations which is a ton of fun! Having said that, the course is really beneficial to those already in the industry since it creates a sales funnel for their design business through the gateway service of e-design.
How long will it take me to go through the Expert E-Designer course?
On average, it takes someone 2-3 days to get through it all. The course is broken up into 4 Training Video Modules that each take a couple hours to absorb. It’s a lot of valuable material, so you won’t want to rush. Since it’s at your own pace, you set your own hours and will LOVE the idea of being able to refer back to the training throughout your membership.
We also recommend you take the time to look over your new DesignFiles Master Account. This populated account filled with over 75 Design Projects will be a starting point for all your new client projects, so get to know it and love it.
Download the Expert E-Designer Course Outline Here!
When can I use the Expert E-Designer logos on my website and marketing materials?
We have a variety of cool Edesign logos for you to be able to use in your own marketing once you’ve gone through all the modules and completed a simple quiz at the end of Module 3 which insures you are confident about your newfound e-design knowledge. You will also want to include the initials EE after your name as an additional designation you've gone through.
Do I get a Certificate of Completion?
Yes! At the end of the course, you take a short quiz for your Certified Expert E-Designer Certificate. You also get the benefit of our logos and being a part of the largest group of E-Designers collectively!
I'm not in the United States, will this training and the boards be relevant to me?
Yes and no. Yes, in the the training is universal and the easy copy and paste forms, emails, images for you to use instantly will be a HUGE time saver.W
In terms of the DesignFiles boards...while the products sourced in the boards were all online product, some of the vendors do ship internationally while some do not. The whole point to the boards is that you are getting a starting point to work from and a HUGE inspiration platform. Simply swap out the products that are not a fit, change the images, do whatever you like to make them your own.
The alternative is you have a BLANK account:(
By the way, we have several members from Canada and even one from Romania and South Africa!
WORK WITH CLIENTS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE, PROVIDE A CLEAR VISION PLAN WITH SHOPPING LINKS AND NEVER HAVE TO CREATE AN E-DESIGN BOARD FROM SCRATCH!
I'm Audra Slinkey, the creator of the Expert E-Design Certification Training program and here are eight reasons why becoming an Expert E-Designer is critical to your design and staging business:
- Providing a clear visual to your clients is the future of design
- E-Design allows you to work at any hour of the day and make money
- E-Design allows you to work with anyone across the globe
- E-Design is an EASY service to sell which helps to grow your design business
- E-Design allows you to create a vision plan for clients within hours not days
- E-Design is HOT!
- Do-It-Yourselfer's are increasingly looking for design help
- The increase in online shopping choices & resources is overwhelming to clients